Spinning® Quick Start: The Power of the Program was designed to get you and your team started with Spinning®! Everyone from the front desk staff to instructors, will benefit from this onboarding course introducing essentials of the Spinning program and latest features of Spinner® bikes. Specifically, the course explores key components of the Spinning program: the philosophy, coaching and cueing, music and rhythm, and creative expression. The course also reveals the features that make Spinner® bikes the best in the industry, so your whole team will be ready to educate your members and answer questions.
Best of all? This course is the perfect introduction to power, whether you have Spinner Chrono bikes or the SPINPower® studio crank. Your entire staff will be able to explain how members will benefit from the cutting edge of power meter technology, and your instructors will learn drills and cues they can use right away.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Part 1 (30 min.) is for everyone—studio managers, staff, and instructors—and covers how to:
- Describe what’s unique and special about the Spinning program
- Tell members and prospective members all about the features they will love about your Spinner bikes.
- Operate the Chrono computer console.
Part 2: (2 hours) is for instructors and covers how to:
Why take this course?
- Demystify power and explain to riders how they’ll get better results from your power-based classes.
- Use cues that coach riders to find the right intensity/effort (using power metrics as well as perceived exertion).
- Lead classes that orient riders to power metrics and the direct relationship to calorie expenditure.
Improve member retention and results! You’ve got the best bikes in the industry. Now be sure you have the specific knowledge to pass on to your members, and the know-how to put the bikes and the power of the program to work. Apply what you learn in this course and lead members to sign up, love your classes and come back for more.
How it works:
After you sign up you’ll get an email with a link to start the course. You can watch the videos in the order they appear, or jump right to the topics you want to learn first. You’ll also have access to helpful PDFs to view or download.
Course Duration: 2.5 hours
Continuing Education Credits:
3.0 SPIN® CECs